
I took tons of cuttings from the beautiful apple blossom double impatiens that were hanging on the porch all summer. The ones in a jug of water have rooted nicely and are actually blossoming too. Another batch in a pot of soil and perlite have also taken root, though no real signs of growth yet.
The geraniums - not so sure about them. They don't look like they're dead, but they're not really growing yet. Hopefully I can still salvage the plant from the porch. We haven't had long hard freezes yet, so I think it's still alive. They're ones that I've overwintered for several winters now.
The geraniums - not so sure about them. They don't look like they're dead, but they're not really growing yet. Hopefully I can still salvage the plant from the porch. We haven't had long hard freezes yet, so I think it's still alive. They're ones that I've overwintered for several winters now.
No comments:
Post a Comment