It may be January, but I'm thinking of how wonderful these padron peppers will taste later this summer. At least I hope they will. If the chipmunks don't eat them first. I might need to grow them in pots, with some sort of bird netting over them. I live in hope.
I also am getting a jump on the season by ordering corn gluten weed killer/fertilizer from Garden's Alive. They have a 4 for the price of 3 special going on, as well as a discount coupon for $100 off $200 of merchandise and my usual 10% garden club discount. Hooray! Hope the mailman will forgive me when 160 pounds of stuff arrives in a week or so. I may regret it if we get a ton of snow and I have to plough through snow to get to the shed to store it all. Think spring!


No comments:
Post a Comment